Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Things that make you go, "Awwww!!"

Okay, the countdown has finally come. Well, at least one of them anyway. In this post, I would like to celebrate the, "Awww!" and "Iwantit!!1!" factor of when a person gazes at a Chi puppy... or at least a cute Chi anyway. And get excited: an loldogs picture even made it!

Let's begin!

5.
God, really?! I mean, it is not even fair! I thought it would be safe to start with a puppy picture because, well, it is a puppy. Who does not like puppies? I feel like it is giving me a look saying, "Yeah, I know I'm precious... now get me my slippers!" If only they stayed this small... oh wait, they kind of do.

4.
Okay, I have been seeing this pup circulate the google images circuit for quite some time. I wanna say this dog is a bit older by now and that heart may be a few centimeters bigger... But I included it because it is not every day you come across a dog with a heart patch on it. C'mon!!! Don't'cha wanna rub it for good luck or maybe even just outright steal the dog?

3.
I know what you are thinking: is this thing even real?! I admit, I did squeal when it popped up but then caught myself wondering, "Wait a minute, this better not be a toy!" I mean it is fuzzy, small and looks a little sweeter than the last one. Maybe it is telling me, "Hello. I like cheese." Ugh, people, I promise I am not a crazy dog-lady. I just want ONE Chihuahua farm when I am retired... that's it! :D

2.
Granted, I have seen some cuter Chis but I think the picture, circumstance and caption just work so well together. What would you think he is in for, a DUI? Prancing on the wrong side of the road? I can tell with that pink sweater and rhinestone collar that he is gonna be a favorite on the inside!

1.
Now try to tell me with a straight face you did not squeal at this! I seriously tried to not come up with a bunch of costumed dog pictures for this countdown but, you know, there are always exceptions to the rule. And this one, puh-lease! Not even cat people could hate this picture. Once my boyfriend took a look at it he wished that there were creatures that actually looked like that--as in: fuzzy Chihuahua bears holding plush microphones that average around five inches in height. At least, I think that is a microphone... But I do want that costume for myself.

---
Okay, that's the end. 'Til next time! Oh and here is a Web site for all your Chihuahua merchandise needs.


Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment