Friday, July 9, 2010

Cha Cha Cha!

Hi hi! Welcome back. Well I kind of decided to take a break from the usual and so no countdown today. Yeah yeah, I know we are all so upset about that.

First off I would like to share a video with you that I could not get out of my head for about a week. Do not worry, I do not think you personally would achieve the same effect that I did when I saw it... though I am not making any promises. This video actually inspired me to write this blog and contributed to a lot of elements of it, i.e. the name, "Cha Cha" and the, "I come from Mexico" part. I cannot tell you who sang or wrote or composed this song... simply because I really do not know ;P. Have fun!





Was that not great?! Even non-Chi lovers love it. Makes you think twice about wanting to punt one out the window, right? You can find the lyrics to the song on the Youtube page where I acquired the video; just search "cha cha cha chihuahua."

---

Next we have a video from Animal Planet's show, "Dogs 101." Each episode talks about three or four dogs regarding health, history, habits, etc. Plus they show tons of puppy shots so it makes it all good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHX2xul3WEk&feature=related
(Sorry I couldn't get the embed code... :/)

Ya' hear that? Largest brain relative to its size! Though sometimes when I look at my own Chihuahua, Nacho, I wonder if size actually means smarts...



I mean, doesn't that face scream rhode scholar to you?

---

Next on the list, we have a tiny dog with a HUGE talent... or bladder, whatever you want to call it...





I wish my dog would hold it for that long. I do not know if I am crazy or not but I swear that the dog and his owners are from Austin, Texas. All the better! Yee-freaking-haw!

And I'm spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment